Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and implement internal APIs that power our systems
- Maintain integrity of system data so that our stakeholders have confidence in the data they receive from engineering.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 years of prior work experience as a Node.js developer
- Strong SQL skills
- Bash scripting
- Familiar with cloud computing platform like AWS
- Designed, built, and maintained a public API
- Built highly available, low-latency web applications at scale
- Familiarity with OOP and design patterns
- Familiarity with Git
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience presenting to large and small audiences
- Fluent in english
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume outlining their qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org Or Click on below APPLY NOW button and fill the form.